Article 15 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) grants you the right to access your personal data held by NIDO Legal Ltd
How you can request your data:
- In writing to our head office NIDO Legal Ltd 3 Brindley Place Birmingham B1 2JB;
- By email to email@example.com; or
- Contact us on 0333 300 3497 and request an alternative format.
We will aim to respond to you within 1 month of receiving your request in a fully completed format as requested by us and with your proof of identification.
To help us deal with your request correctly we will need evidence of who you are.
In order to make a valid request you must provide to us two recent pieces of identification, which will help us, establish who you are and also help us obtain your data that you have requested.
In order to make a valid request you must specify what your are requesting, this can include:
- Personal Data held by us.
- Personnel Records.
- Billing Information.
- Email or Other Correspondence Records. (You must specify dates and times)
- Correspondence between certain people and departments and yourself.
- Transaction History.
We may need to contact you for additional information if the request is not clear or does not provide sufficient information for us to process your request.
If your request has an element of data involving a third party we will seek their permission before disclosing this you or we may redact the third party details when we process your request and provide you with the data. We will notify you of this prior to sending the requested data to you.
If we cannot provide you with your data we will inform you why we cannot do so.
Request Made on your behalf:
We understand that in some circumstances an individual may request data via a third party.
In such a situation we will require evidence of:
- The individuals ID (for whom the data is requested).
- The requester’s Identification.
- Legal Authority allowing the data to be released to the requester which must be signed and dated by the Individual in accordance with the applicable laws of England and Wales.
There may be some information which has not been provided above and you need clarification on, in such an event please feel free to contact us directly and we will be happy to help you.