Do you need an Immigration Solicitor in Birmingham to help you with your immigration matter?
There are many immigration firms in Birmingham but why are we different? If you need the best immigration solicitors in Birmingham then you need to read on…
We offer a serviced which is not rivalled by many other firms around us or those that compete with us.
You get your advice from a fully qualified solicitor from the offset, from your first call all the way to the end of your matter, you are never sent to a legal assistant, paralegal or a trainee to seek advice.
Our Solicitor Naveed Abraham after having worked at another leading immigration law firm in the UK has recently set up this new practice and has brought with him his experience, knowledge and expertise in the Immigration Area.
Best Immigration Solicitors in Birmingham
At his last firm he was one of Birmingham’s Best Rated Immigration Solicitor through an independent rating organisation.
That experience is now being offered at Apply for UK Visa, an Immigration Solicitors firm in Birmingham.
We are centrally located and can work according to your timetable.
We do not take every case that comes through the door, we firstly advise you on the merits and then take your case on, not your money first like other firms!
We deal with all types of immigration matters in the UK including but not limited to:
- Immigration Applications for your stay in the UK filed directly with the Home Office;
- Private and Family Life Human Rights Claims in the UK;
- Appeals before the First-tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal;
- Immigration Judicial Review Claims against non-appealable decisions;
- EEA Applications for EEA Nationals and their Family members to reside in the UK;
- General Visitors and Family Visitor Visa Applications;
- If you are detained we can help with Removal Cases at short notice;
- Same Day Appointments at the Home Office – we can attend with you for that extra representation and service to help you get your visa;
- Applications for students who are already in the UK, or wish to travel here to study in the UK;
- Applications for Highly Skilled migrants under the Points Based System, so Tier 1 Entrepreneurs, Investors, Graduate Entrepreneurs or Tier 2 Highly Skilled Migrants; Applications on the basis of your spouse/civil partner/cohabiting partner to remain in the UK;Registration Certificates, Residence Cards and Permanent Residence documentation, for EU nationals and their family members from outside of the EU.
So if you need the best immigration solicitors in Birmingham you are in the right place, you simply need to contact us and we will do the rest.
In the alternative you can call us directly at our Birmingham Head Office on:
TEL: 0121 393 3911
MOB: 0785 393 4011
We are not difficult to find either, with a central location in Birmingham you can reach us from any methods of transportation, click on the link below to see how you can get to us: